Declaring the Minor/Special Concentration

The Education Studies minor/special concentration requires field placements. As a result, it is important for program faculty to know who is planning to move forward with a minor or special concentration.

If you wish to minor/concentrate in Education Studies:

  1.    Attend an Open House and Program Planning Session;
  2.    Complete an Education Studies Declaration Form in the spring of your sophomore year or fall of your junior year;
  3.    Submit an Education Studies Program Planner that lists the courses you have taken/will take to fulfill the requirements for the minor/special concentration;
  4.    Meet with program faculty for individual advising sessions.